A three legged planter made with a combination of pinewood and ceramic.
Each piece uses weathered rock mixed with serpentine clay. It's handmade by artisans from Longpi village, Manipur using special tools and pinching techniques.
The products are made from locally available clay, which upon firing, naturally turns charcoal black and has a distinct metallic lustre.
This ceramic is glaze-free and food safe.
Natural Efflorescence Possible due to salty water.
No. of items: 1U = 1N
Manufactured by Objectry in 2022 Khasra No. 539, Pillar No. 115, Ghitorni – 110030, New Delhi
S - 3"D
L - 5"
- Dispatched in 3-5 business days
- Designed & handcrafted in India
- Manufactured by Objectry in 2022
- Khasra No. 539, Pillar No. 115, Ghitorni – 110030, New Delhi
- For customisation or bulk order, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manipuri Clay and Wood
Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged. Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.