Unit price per
Each piece in this collection uses a combination of pinewood and weathered rock mixed with serpentine clay. The ceramic component is handmade by artisans from Longpi village, Manipur using special tools and pinching techniques.
The products are made from locally available clay, which upon firing, naturally turns charcoal black and has a distinct metallic lustre.
Natural efflorescence Possible due to salty water.
No. of items: 1U = 2N - Clay Pot - Wooden Base
- 5″D x 4″H
- Dispatched in 3-5 business days
- Designed & handcrafted in India
- Manufactured by Objectry in 2022
- Khasra No. 539, Pillar No. 115, Ghitorni – 110030, New Delhi
- For customisation or bulk order, shoot us an email at email@example.com
Made to order items cannot be returned or exchanged. Returns accepted within 7 days of delivery in case of damaged goods.